What are your goals for 2010?
The last day of 2009 is here, and I say out with the old and in with the new! Change is good, and I am using the start of the new year to set some goals that I want to achieve. Of course my goals for 2010 are not all fitness-related, and I’ll spare you the ones that are not. So here are my fitness goals for 2010:
– Diet down to 8% body fat
– Once I hit 8% body fat, maintain at less than 10% with a balanced lifestyle
– Continue to add new healthy and delicious recipes to my regular diet
– Train for strength and not size
– Bunny hop on my bike at least 2′ in the air
– Learn at least 4 new tricks on my bike
– Improve my cardiovascular system and endurance level
So, what are your fitness goals for 2010? Please share them in this thread.
I just learned to bunny hop on my bike a few weeks ago. One of my goals for 2010 is to clear 2 feet. Yesterday I reached the halfway mark, and cleared a 1 foot bunny hop.
The next 12 inches are going to be very difficult, but I know I can do it. If you want to succeed at something you have to set the goal, believe in yourself 100% and then put in the effort required to achieve it. It doesn’t matter what your goals are, achieving them is simply a matter of performing those three steps.
I want to wish everyone a very happy New Year! I sincerely hope that each and every one of you reach your goals for 2010!