Spicy Grilled Cilantro Shrimp
Basic grilled shrimp served with a tangy cilantro, ginger, garlic and lime dipping sauce. Wonderful!
- 1 Pound peeled & de-veined shrimp (tail on)
- 3 Cloves garlic
- 1 Fresh jalapeño pepper
- 1/2 Cup cilantro leaves
- 3 Tablespoon chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh ground ginger
- 1 Teaspoon red pepper (adjust to taste)
- Juice from 1 small lime
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Put the garlic, jalapeño, cilantro, sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, ginger and red pepper in a food processor or blender. Blend until creamy.
- Add salt & pepper. Add lime to taste and thin the mix.
- Put shrimp on skewers and grill until just done (about 2 minutes per side).
- Serve immediately with the dipping sauce. Goes great with brown rice and broccoli.
Yield: 2 servings
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24g|
|Saturated Fat 3.55g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.3g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 3.6g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.85g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.65g|
|* These values were kindly provided by the recipe submitter. John Stone Fitness LLC is not responsible for errors or omissions.|
Recipe submitted by John Stone