Mustard, Maple and Rosemary Chicken with Almonds.
This sweet and tangy chicken is easy to make and tastes incredible!
- 6 7-oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Fresh rosemary
- 3 oz toasted almonds, crushed
- Preheat oven to 450° (F).
- Stir Dijon mustard, maple syrup and rice wine vinegar together in a bowl.
- Place chicken breasts in a large glass baking dish.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breasts.
- Pour the mustard/syrup mixture over the chicken breasts, then turn the breasts over to fully coat.
- Baste breasts once after about 20 minute of cooking.
- Cook until internal temperature of breasts reaches 165° (about 40 minutes).
- Let breasts stand for about 5 minutes after removing from oven.
- Add fresh chopped rosemary and crushed toasted almonds to top of breasts when plating.
Yield: 6 servings.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat .78g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.57g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1.57g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.66g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.23g|
|* These values were kindly provided by the recipe submitter. John Stone Fitness LLC is not responsible for errors or omissions.|
Recipe submitted by John Stone