Apple Butter & Chipotle Chicken
Sweet and spicy chicken that packs so much flavor you won’t believe how easy it is to make!
- 8 Boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3-6 Chipotle peppers in Adobo sauce, chopped (adjust for your heat preference)
- 10 Garlic cloves , minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, rough chopped
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup Apple butter
- Combine the garlic, onion, Chipotle peppers, Worcestershire sauce and apple butter in a bowl and mix well.
- Place chicken thighs in large Ziploc bag, add the marinade ensuring thighs are fully coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425° (F).
- Spray 9×13 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place thighs in baking dish and cover with the marinade.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes, until internal temp is 165° (F).
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.66g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.38g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.28g|
|* These values were kindly provided by the recipe submitter. John Stone Fitness LLC is not responsible for errors or omissions.|
Recipe submitted by Lisa Stone