Fat Loss 101 Articles.
I’m short on time this morning–so far it’s been one of those days when absolutely nothing is going as it should be. In fact, that’s sort of been the story of my life over the past month or so. I’m trying to stay positive. 🙂
Since I don’t have much time, I thought I’d post some links to the Fat Loss 101 articles I wrote a couple years back. I know many of you will be cutting body fat with me in early 2014, and these articles were designed to provide useful information and motivation to those who may be new to healthy, sustainable fat loss. I reviewed several of these last night (found a few typos, too–oops!) for the first time in a few years and they got me fired up and ready to get down to business!
By the way, these articles and many more can always be found in the Articles section of this site.
- Fat Loss 101: The scale is not nearly as important as you may think. – Published January 11, 2012
- Fat Loss 101: Excuses. – Published January 13, 2012
- Fat Loss 101: Dedication and momentum. – Published January 16, 2012
- Fat Loss 101: How do I get a “six pack”? – Published January 18, 2012
- Fat Loss 101: Maximizing fat loss progress. – Published January 25, 2012
- Fat Loss 101: Machine Mode. – Published February 6, 2012