Want to get ripped? Here’s how.
I hope some of you have enjoyed, and found useful, my recent series of articles discussing the important work that goes into preparing for a fat loss diet. So far there have been four articles in that series, and I’ll be publishing a fifth article when I return from my vacation later this month.
Here are the first four articles:
- How I prepare for a cut, step 1: Goals and start date
- How I prepare for a cut, step 2: Diet and supplements
- How I prepare for a cut, step 3: Training.
- How I prepare for a cut, step 4: Meal planning and progress tracking
The fifth and final article in the above series will be focused on the mental aspect of fat loss, which is a vital component of any successful fat loss program or transformation.
Along those lines, in early 2012 I authored a series of “Fat Loss 101” blogs, and many of those article were focused on the mental challenges of fat loss. You may wish to give some, or all, of those works a gander:
- Fat Loss 101: The scale is not nearly as important as you may think
- Fat Loss 101: Excuses
- Fat Loss 101: Dedication and momentum
- Fat Loss 101: How do I get a “six pack”?
- Fat Loss 101: Maximizing fat loss progress
- Fat Loss 101: Machine Mode
Here are a few other fat loss/nutrition articles I’ve written that you may find helpful:
- Pictorial: What to expect (visually) as you lose fat
- Trendy diets and the Big, Bad Carbohydrate
- My take on supplements
If you are planning to start a fat loss diet, I sincerely hope these articles are informative and help you get fired up. YOU CAN DO IT!
I strongly believe that quality fat loss and general health information should be freely available to everyone who wants it. That’s why John Stone Fitness and the JSF Forums have always been–and always will be–100% free. If you find this site, the JSF forums and the information here useful, and you have the means/desire to do so, feel free to make a voluntary donation by upgrading your JSF Membership.